Your son has been invited to this special free event at the prestigious UCL who have collaborated with the University of Sussex to help our students understand what it would be like to study at a London University. Your son has already received an email and we wanted you to know about the event in order to support him if he wanted to attend.
Please see below for more information and the application link. Deadline to apply is 4pm on June 4th.
When - Wednesday 4 July 2018 from 10am – 4pm at UCL’s Bloomsbury campus in London.
Students will participate in:
· small focus group discussions about university (student life, course options and the application process)
· a careers workshop, talks from UCL and the University of Sussex
· a tour of the UCL campus and
· the chance to meet current students from both universities
· Male students in year 12
· Priority will be given to students on track to achieve BBB at A level, who achieved 5 GCSE grades A*-C equivalent and who meet our general widening participation eligibility criteria (find out more online).
Please note that the event is free to attend including lunch. We can also cover reasonable travel expenses if required.
If you think that any of your students would be interested in attending Insight, please encourage them to apply via the online form which can be found at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/wp/insight Apply by 4pm on 4th June 2018
Students may attend in a group but must complete individual applications.
Careers Coordinator and Compact Plus Coordinator
|©2019 Varndean College, Brighton, United Kingdom
You have been sent this message as you are a primary contact for a student or have registered on our parent portal,
if you no longer wish to recieve emails from the college please login to your parent portal account to manage your mailing preferences or email email@example.com